WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Guest Services Team Members provide best-in-class hospitality to Guests of the exciting sports and entertainment venue Topgolf Megacity. Whether it’s at the lobby, retail outlet or the minigolf area, you make our Guest feel welcome! Thanks to your hard work we can ensure that our Guests have a great time, no matter the occasion.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Provide friendly assistance in checking in and assigning golf hitting bays to Guests
- Support Guests at the minigolf area to get their game starter
- Assist Guests in understanding and enjoying the Topgolf game and minigolf
- Help Guests with their shopping experience in the Topgolf retail outlet
- Respond quickly and proactively to Guest’s questions and concerns
- Engage with Guests and ensure they are always cared for
- Ensure that all front and back of the house areas are always well-maintained, with equipment stored in a neat and clean condition
- Follow Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- No related work experience is required, experience in any service industries is advantage
- Excellent communication, fluent in both English and Thai
- Intermediate computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hot, outdoor, physically demanding environment
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Availability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
Director of Operations Guest & Golf Services
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.