WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Bay Host provides best-in-class service with authentic Thai hospitality to our Guests. More than serving food and drinks, your primary role is to make our Guests feel welcome. You engage with them in a fun and professional manner, introduce them to new and exciting dishes, and oversee that everyone in your bays is having a great time. Simply said: you’re the one who makes our Guests’ visits to Topgolf memorable!
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Give each Guest a warm welcome
- Assist Guests in understanding and enjoying our games – including the safety rules
- Introduce and recommend food and beverage offerings
- Anticipate Guests’ service needs, including asking questions of Guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to Guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
- Take pride in providing our food and beverage services at Topgolf’s high standards
- Ensure the bays are always clean and tidy
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other Team Members and departments
- Promote Food & Beverage sales, seasonally promotion, and upselling
- Follow Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school, diploma or equivalent
- No related work experience is required, experience in any service industries is advantage
- Good command of English and fluent in Thai
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Availability to work varied shifts including weekends, holidays
- Able to work in a team
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org