Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Assistant Food & Beverage Manager runs the day-to-day Food & Beverage operations in Bangkok’s newest sports and entertainment venue. You coordinate with other department leaders to enhance Guest satisfaction. You will also have an opportunity to select an develop new Team Members. You help ensure that our Guests and Team Members have a memorable time at Topgolf.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Manage all day-to-day Food & Beverage operations
- Provide excellent Guests services and interact with Guests to check on the quality of their experience
- Supervises and manage Team Members to ensure high satisfaction and productivity levels
- Monitor Guests and Team Member satisfaction, and take ownership of a complaint/concern until resolved
- Drive Food & Beverage sales, promotion, and upselling
- Provide guidance and training to Team Members
- Delegate and follow-up on the completion of tasks
- Maintain Topgolf Food & Beverage standards
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among Team Members
- Follow Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience in Food & Beverage supervisory/management
- Proficient in MICROS
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading) and fluent in Thai
- Proven experience in problem solving, team management and driving business results
Director of Operations -F&B and Events
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org