WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Bartender is the host of the party! You make our Guests feel welcome, engage with them, introduce them to exciting beverage offerings and make their visits memorable. You enjoy working in a fun, fast- paced environment and consistently deliver high-quality service.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Welcome and acknowledge each Guest with a smile and Topgolf greeting
- Prepare drink orders for Guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems
- Anticipate Guests’ service needs, including asking questions of Guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to Guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit (CO2 lines, soda tanks, soda guns, drain, etc.), tables, and other tools, following all setup guidelines
- Requisition of all necessary supplies, specifically bottle-for-bottle liquor re-stock
- Take pride in providing food & beverage services at Topgolf’s high standards
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other Team Members
- Follow Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school, diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in bartending
- Good command of English and fluent in Thai
- Ability to perform bar entertaining
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Availability to work varied shifts including weekends, holidays
- Able to work in a team
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.