One Stop Service Supervisor
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The One Stop Service Supervisor plays a key role in impressing the Guests from their first contact with Topgolf Megacity. You plan, coordinate, and organize programs and service delivery of the One Stop Center. By establishing operating procedures and protocols, you ensure high levels of Team Member and Guest satisfaction – from reservations to enquiries. You’re also key contact person of the event sales team to support large events
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Execute and manage One Stop Service team as per Topgolf’s high service standards
- Ensure that Team Members have a solid understanding of Topgolf
- Oversee Team Member planning and execution of day-to-day assigned shift
- Assist with bay and restaurant/bar reservations in a correct and professionally manner
- Generate sales event revenue according to team target
- Handle Guest complaints by understanding theirs needs and solving the problem
- Find opportunities to impress Guests to drive return visits
- Work closely with event sales team and assist with questions related to event prospects
- Coach Team Members in their development and lead by example
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least three years of experience in supervising teams in Guest Services, Call Center, Central Reservation, Event Management or other related fields
- Strong in computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading) and fluent in Thai
- Ability to work as a team
- Multitasker with strong attention to detail
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Director of Sales & Marketing
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.