WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Receivable Accountant is responsible for auditing all daily incomes of the new Topgolf Megacity sports and entertainment venue. You will oversee that all data is correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the General Ledger System. By managing the overall credit and receivable collection, you help minimize the risk of losses and bad payments.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Verify daily details of all revenues from each department
- Verify all discounts, rebates and adjustments to the daily revenue are registered and ensure all the necessary actions have been authorized
- Ensure the accurate and post of any sales vouchers, coupons and other supporting documents
- Post all transactions in the revenue journal and the allowance journal, and ensure any adjustments which may occur after those sales receipts are con finned
- Ensure the timely transfer of guest ledger into proper city ledger accounts
- Prepare the Commission Voucher for credit card collection fees
- Manage billing to guests/companies
- Prepare summary revenue report and distribute on a timely basis
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Diploma or above in accounting field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in similar position
- Basic command of English and Fluent in Thai
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Detailed knowledge of working practices of Accounts
- Ability to cope with pressure
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org