WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Sales Executive helps drive event sales to the exciting Topgolf Megacity sports and entertainment venue. You help establish the venue as a great place for any kind of event; from small birthday parties to meetings, team building sessions and large corporate events. You enjoy working in a fun and energetic team and be in contact with (potential) customers and supplier
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Drive business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients including companies, local organizers and travel agencies
- Conduct both tele sales and sales call to potential accounts
- Use Topgolf’s event sales system efficiently in day-to-day work
- Stay up-to-date on market trends to help generate new business to the venue
- Analyze own sales targets and results and adjust sales strategy accordingly
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least three years of sales experience in hospitality or comparable business
- Fluent in Thai and English (verbal & written), any other third language is advantageous
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong corporate & MICE background with the existing network in Bangkok
- Self-motivated individual who likes challenges
Director of Sales & Marketing
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com