WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Stewards at Topgolf help enforce the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food and beverage facilities as well as operating equipment. You make sure that we exceed expectations with sparkling clean back of house areas, smart and modern processes, and sustainable practices. This can be a tough job, and we expect three important skill sets: job excellence, great attitude, and the ability to contribute to One Team.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Provide best-in-class cleanliness of all kitchen areas
- Monitor and control breakage and take action to reduce the loss of smallware
- Follow and enforce cleaning schedules
- Execute garbage separation and waste recording
- Continuously improve sustainability efforts towards zero waste, plastic-free
- Keep excellent control of the garbage area
- Ensure sustainable chemical use
- Work safe and take action to prevent accidents
- Follow steward operations manuals and SOPs
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Great team player
- Good command in Thai, ability to listen to instructions and communicate further
- Flexibility and hands-on mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hot, and physically demanding environment
- Skilled to work safely with chemicals and kitchen machinery
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com