Store & Receiving
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will be responsible for receiving, monitoring and managing the stock & inventory of Topgolf Megacity. Your professionalism supports the operation of Bangkok’s newest sports and entertainment venue
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Receive all qualified products tracking by PR/PO, reject unqualified products, and follow up the pending items with vendors
- Coordinate with the purchasing department regarding delivery issues, rejection and returning
- Store all received goods in the proper area where maintain shelf life of the products
- Secure the storeroom, monitor and record in-out movement products
- Manage to prevent loss, spoilage, breakage, monitor the slow-moving item; always keeping store clean and tidy
- Provide necessary report such as the Receiving Record, the Receiving Report and the Daily Summary Receiving Report as well as Slow Moving Item Report
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Diploma or above in related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in related field
- Basic command of English, fluent in Thai
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to handle physically demanding workload
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com