WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Engineer is responsible for carrying out repair and maintenance work as assigned by the supervisor.
You are an expert in the technical side of the job – keeping the venue, grounds, technology and game system in great shape. Your work helps deliver a great experience for our guests.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures
- Check and record records in MEP system
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a related maintenance/engineering field
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems. Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional
- Good knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work irregular hours
- Must have flexible schedule during certain times of the year (i.e. Maintenance Weeks, Holidays)
- High school diploma or equivalent
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org