WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Steward Supervisor assists the Chief Steward in running a tight ship in all culinary operations. You help enforce the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food and beverage facilities as well as operating equipment. You make sure that we exceed expectations with sparkling clean back of house areas, smart and modern processes, and sustainable practices.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Supervise the team in providing best-in-class organization and cleanliness
- Coach and develop the steward team and drive associate engagement
- Monitor and control breakage and take action to reduce the loss of smallware
- Follow and enforce cleaning schedules
- Execute garbage separation and waste recording
- Continuously improve sustainability efforts towards zero waste, plastic-free
- Keep excellent control of the garbage area
- Ensure sustainable chemical use
- Follow relevant documentation for hygiene and sustainability certification compliance
- Ensure consistent cleanliness of all back of house areas
- Ensure proper equipment operation, maintenance, and cleanliness
- Report on preventive maintenance, equipment purchases and repairs
- Coach safety and take action to prevent accidents
- Organize storage and movement of banquet operational equipment
- Follow steward operations manuals and SOPs
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of three years in steward department or related
- Experience in large scale culinary operations preferred
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading) and fluent in Thai
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with zero waste, plastic-free kitchen, and sustainable chemical use preferred
- Great team player with leadership experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hot, and physically demanding environment
- Skilled to work safely with chemicals and kitchen machinery
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org