WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Payable Accountant is responsible for managing payments at Topgolf Megacity sports and entertainment venue. This includes collecting and reviewing all payment-related documents, initiating creditors’ payment in the full respect of venue procedures, and overseeing and directing all aspects concerning cash receipt and disbursement.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Collect and review all documents pertinent to payment preparation, ensuring mathematical accuracy, legitimacy and completeness of the transaction before filing them per supplier’s name, pending for payment
- Prepare Payable Vouchers, schedule for period payment, initiate payment process in due time and record
- Maintain up-to-date creditors’ filing and to ensure that on-hand outstanding invoices match with A/P ageing report as per the system
- Handle and respond to all queries from suppliers and business partner in a professional manner
- Prepare Input Vat and Withholding Tax report and submit to Revenue department timely
- Maintain all in-house funds at operational level by timely reimbursing cashier’s paid-outs and proceed randomly to float count, formalized in report
- Balance petty cash disbursements against petty cash float and ensure the timely reimbursement so that all petty cash needs are catered for, in the strict respect of venue policies
- Prepare concern reports for daily reconciliation and month-end closing
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Diploma or above in accounting field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in similar position
- Basic command of English and Fluent in Thai
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Detailed knowledge of working practices of Accounts
- Ability to cope with pressure
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com