WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Bar Buddy is our STAR behind the bar. You make sure that things at the bar are running smoothly by supporting the Bartender and other Team Members. You jump in where needed, know the menu by heart, are attentive and get excited about ensuring high Guest satisfaction. You love working in a fast-paced environment.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Ensure the bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, beer and other items
- Assist with opening and closing duties, such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit (CO2 lines, soda tanks, soda guns, drain, etc.), tables, and other tools, following all setup guidelines
- Learn about menu items and memorize cocktail recipes
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks
- Transport supplies from storeroom to bar setup area
- Pre-batch drinks and ingredients to support bar operations
- Take pride in providing our food & beverage services to Topgolf’s standard
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other Team Members
- Follow Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No related work experience is required, experience in any service industries is advantage
- Basic command of English and fluent in Thai
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Availability to work varied shifts including weekends, holidays
- Able to work in a team
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com