WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Commis Chef provides best-in-class, rockstar food to delight our Guests. You are responsible for prepping, cooking and presenting our guests with delicious food that has been made to order with loving care. With your passion and dedication, you help exceed expectations with great dishes, served in a timely manner by a knowledgeable and skilled culinary team. You follow our recipes and high standards with consistency and inspire others in the team to do the same.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Follow all cooking steps and recipes in your department to ensure consistent food quality and taste
- Execute prep/pull lists, cooking processes and kitchen flows
- Control food waste
- Continuously improve sustainability efforts towards farm to table, zero waste, plastic-free and plant-based
- Make sure you understand your equipment and work safely
- Keep your station stocked, prepared and sparkling clean
- Make delicious food!
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience of working in high-volume kitchen is advantage
- Basic command of English (speaking, writing, reading) and fluent in Thai
- Passion for great, tasty food, local ingredients, and sustainable cooking
- Interest in farm to table, zero waste, plastic-free kitchen and plant-based cooking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hot, and physically demanding environment
- Skilled to work safely with kitchen machinery and knives
- Great feel for taste, texture, temperature and presentation
- Basic math skills for recipe calculations and inventory control
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org