Demi Chef de Partie
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Demi Chef de Partie provides best-in-class, rockstar food to delight our guests. As Demi Chef de Partie you are responsible for prepping, cooking and presenting our guests with delicious food that has been made to order with loving care. With your passion and dedication, you help exceed expectations with delicious and sustainable food with great dishes, served in a timely manner by a knowledgeable and skilled culinary team. You follow our recipes and high standards with consistency and coach others in the team to do the same.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Support the Chef de Partie in all matters as instructed
- Coach and develop the culinary team and drive associate engagement as instructed
- Follow all cooking steps and recipes in your department to ensure consistent food quality and taste
- Execute prep/pull lists, cooking processes and kitchen flows
- Monitor inventory, control food waste, and continuously improve sustainability efforts towards farm to table, zero waste, plastic-free and plant-based
- Make sure you understand your equipment and work safely
- Keep your station stocked, prepared and sparkling clean
- Make delicious food!
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least three years of experience in in high-volume kitchens
- Basic command of English (speaking, writing, reading) and fluent in Thai
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic math skills for recipe calculations and inventory control
- Culinary excellence, good management skills and the ability to contribute to One Team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hot, and physically demanding environment
- Skilled to work safely with kitchen machinery and knives
- Good people skills and ability to coach other Team Members
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com