DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS – F&B AND EVENTS
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Director of Operations – F&B and Events is the strategic business leader of food and beverage operations including tee line, restaurants, bars, and events/banquet. You oversee the development and implementation of departmental strategies as well as executing of venue strategies and initiatives. in the pre-opening phrase, you will be the key driver to build up an amazing F&B and Event team.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Develop and implement property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of Guests and Team Members
- Work closely with management team to develop operational strategies that are aligned with Topgolf business strategy and vision
- Build a strong team interviewing, hiring and training
- Sets expectations and hold food and beverage leadership team accountable for demonstrating desired service behaviors and reflect Topgolf culture
- Review financial reports and statements and determine areas of concern and develops strategies to improve the department’s financial performance
- Establish challenging, realistic, and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance
- Ensure that the food and beverage operations meet the Topgolf standards
- Set clear expectations with Team Members and team leaders and verifies that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded.
- Monitor the department’s actual and projected sales to ensure revenue goals are met or exceeded and opportunities are identified and addressed.
- Ensure cash control and liquor control policies are in place
- Ensure that regular, on-going communication occurs in all areas of F&B and Events
- Create and nurture a team environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, and a passion for providing service
- Follow Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in the food & beverage management or related field
- Fluent in Thai and English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask
- Proven experience in problem solving, team management and driving business results
- Proven experience in improving Guest satisfaction
Head of Operations
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.