Food & Beverage Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for building and managing an exciting F&B team at Topgolf Megacity, Bangkok’s most exciting sports and entertainment venue. You take ownership of hiring, motivating, and developing Team Members. You enjoy working closely with the culinary and F&B teams and help ensure our Guests have a memorable time.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Manages day-to-day F&B operations to ensure the quality and maintain standards
- Sets clear expectations with team members and team leaders and verifies that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded
- Develops specific financial and operational goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Monitors Guests and Team Members satisfaction, and takes ownership of a complaint/concern until resolved
- Analyzes information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Maximize company profits through food waste training
- Develops an action plan to address needed areas and expand on strengths based on Team Member’s engagement and Guest’s satisfaction results
- Creates and nurture an environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service
- Provides proactive coaching and counseling to Team Members
- Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize departmental goals
- Verifies effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings and property meetings
- Provide F&B services with full knowledge of health & safety and food safety
- Follows Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrates Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in the food & beverage management or related field
- Fluent in Thai and English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in MICROS
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Proven experience in problem solving, team management and driving business results
- Proven experience in improving Guest satisfaction
Director of Operations - F&B and Events
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.