WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The IT Executive will provide IT system and end user support for various technology solutions at the Topgolf venue such as Networks, Servers, Applications and end user devices. The IT executive will also be involved in supporting start of the art audio visual and gaming technology to create memorable moments for our guests.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Work with Topgolf end users to identify and deliver required IT support and assistance
- Provide training and support to end users and associates on computer operation, application use and other issues.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot workstation / POS hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Perform phone, remote and on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of server, network and PC problems and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
- Facilitate change management in conjunction with IT Department policies and procedures.
- Respond to incident and request escalations and provide technical assistance to end users and Topgolf guests for meeting and events.
- Log all incoming incidents and requests as well as actions taken to resolve them.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of company supported tools, applications and hardware.
- Liaise directly with application vendors in support of troubleshooting and upgrade requirements.
- Assist with managing the deployment of various technology projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, computer engineering or related field
- At least 3 years in technical background and abilities including experience with current Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, and hospitality industry applications such as POS.
- Strong knowledge of end user device products including desktop hardware and peripherals,
- Knowledge of network and Internet technologies, protocols and concepts (TCP/IP, DHCP, Ethernet), and Internet TCP/IP protocols for both wired and wireless connections.
- Demonstrated success in effective delivery of customer service with a commitment to working closely with other members of the IT team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen effectively and the ability to present oneself in a calm, professional manner under pressures of time and schedule.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule to meet position needs outside of regular business hours.
- Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal support and guidance.
- Listens, comprehends and understands end-user needs and uses experience to react accordingly.
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.