WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The One Stop Service Team Member is the first person to impress Guests. You handle all incoming calls, reservations and Guest enquiries. In doing so, you work closely with the event sales team to support event sales. You’re a great team player who enjoys creating moments that matter for Guests of the Topgolf Megacity sports and entertainment venue.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Professionally handle all incoming phone calls for Topgolf Megacity
- Assists Guests with their golf hitting bay and bar/restaurants reservations
- Take pride in explaining Topgolf to Guests and recommend options to have a memorable time
- Independently handle small event sales at Topgolf, such as birthday celebrations
- Assist event sales team in handling of larger events
- Always seek opportunities to provide Guest satisfaction and maximize revenue
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least one year of experience in Guest Services, Call Center, Central Reservation, Event Management or other related fields
- Strong in computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading) and fluent in Thai
- Multitasker with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.