WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As People & Culture Administrator you support all aspects of the People & Culture (Human Resources) department. You act as the first point of contact for departmental related queries from employees and external partners. Through administrative support, you play an important role in the satisfaction of the sports and entertainment venue’s Team Members.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Answer Team Member queries about departmental related questions
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. sick record or maternity leave)
- Prepare confidential personnel documents such as new hire guides, employment contracts and personal information
- Liaise with external partners such as insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance of all contracts
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Support and manage internal communication initiatively and accuracy
- Participate in the company projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least one year of experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Basic command of English (speaking, writing, reading) and fluent in Thai
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications, in particular)
- Experience in HR software, i.e. SunFish, Great Day or others will be advantageous
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize tasks in the responsibilities
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
People & Culture Supervisor
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.