WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Restaurant and Bar Host is our food & beverage guru. You provide top-class services to all Guests from the time they are seated until they leave the outlet. Whether it is in our sports bar, rooftop bar or any of the other outlets, you play an integral role in ensuring our Guests have exceptional experiences.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Warmly welcome each Guest
- Recommend/suggest Guests to select food and beverages by presenting the menu; explaining the chef’s specialties; identifying appropriate beverage selections; and answering food preparation questions
- Anticipate Guests’ service needs, including asking questions of Guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to Guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
- Respond effectively to Guest problems and complaints
- Take pride in providing our food & beverage services at Topgolf’s high standards
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other Team Members and departments
- Promote Food & Beverage sales, seasonally promotion, and upselling
- Follow Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No related work experience is required, experience in any service industries is advantage
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading) and fluent in Thai
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Availability to work varied shifts including weekends, holidays
- Ability to work in a team
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org