WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Support Squad team is the lifeblood of Topgolf, Bangkok’s most exciting sports and entertainment venue. You work hand-in-hand with other Team Members to make our Guests feel welcome. Working as One Team, you deliver food and drinks at the right moment to make each visit to Topgolf memorable.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Take pride in ensuring that food and beverages are delivered quickly
- Interact with Guests with a smile
- Anticipate Guests’ service needs, including asking questions of Guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to Guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
- Ensure the bays are always clean and tidy
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other Team Members and departments
- Support the Bay Host and Bar & Restaurant Host as required
- Follow Topgolf and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No related work experience is required, experience in any service industry is an advantage
- Basic command of English and fluent in Thai
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Physically fit
- Availability to work varied shifts including weekends, holidays
- Able to work in a team
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
ABOUT TOPGOLF MEGACITY
Topgolf creates unforgettable moments for everyone. From Las Vegas to the Australian Gold Coast and from Miami to Dubai.
Thailand is at the heart of global expansion, with Topgolf Megacity scheduled to open by mid-2022. The sports and entertainment venue will offer 400,000 guests per year an upscale and playful experience. It will be the perfect place for celebrations, for spending quality time with family and friends, for corporate events and for perfecting your golf swing.
- Serving more than 1,200 guests simultaneously at the 98 golf hitting bays, bars and restaurants
- Impressive food and beverage menu
- Music, games, and hundreds of HDTVs
- High-quality Golf Academy
WHY WORK AT TOPGOLF
Working for Topgolf in Thailand is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious company. Team Members are united by the unique, lively culture that is supported by our Core Values: Caring, Excellence, Fun, One Team and Edgy Spirit.
We share a passion for delivering terrific guest service. We are a caring, inclusive employer that believes in the growth of talents. You will benefit from extensive training and development opportunities.